Saturday, November 22, 2008

NCTE

Anne Smith, English teacher extraordinaire from Arapaho High School in Colorado just presented with Karl Fisch and I must say I am blown away. Everything gets published to the web in her classroom. Everything, goes up--gets put out there. Students negotiate a professional learning environment together - 1 to 1 laptops where the sky is the limit and endless possibilities for showing what you know truly exist. And I think I am a transparent teacher? I can't wait to explore Learning and Laptops blog and to learn more from her about exploding the possibilities for my own students so that they too can change the world.

2 things I want to remember and do: This I Believe podcasts and live blogging in Socratic Circles... more later! Regie Routman's onstage now!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you enjoyed the presentation. Let us know if there's anything we can help with.

    ReplyDelete